I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Care Home Manager
Starting Salary: £40,731, plus relocation package along with excellent pension and benefit scheme
Are you a Home Manager looking for something new and exciting?
Do you want to work with a provider that values Service Delivery not just filling beds?
Search Medical and Healthcare have a marvellous opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join an innovative privately owned care group based in Aberdeen. Our client works very closely with Local Authorities and follows a strict set of values putting Service at their core.
The ideal candidate will have extensive managerial experience and good leadership skills. You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality. This post really requires an individual who is focused and has the want to succeed.
Our ideal Care Home Manager candidate will have the following skills and values:
* NVQ Level 4 minimum
* Experience of working within a care environment
* Proven track record of successful home management.
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Registered with CQC
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic
Duties will include:
* Lead the promotion and development of service provision to ensure quality, continuous improvement and positive outcomes for service users are achieved
* Actively develop and continuously improve integrated working with key stakeholders and multi-agency partners
* Provide overall leadership, management and guidance to team members in order to meet the needs of the service
* Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, policy and procedures
* Ensure that services are delivered in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures, national care standards and professional codes of practice
* Ensure continued professional development and maintain a professional registration
* Overall responsibility for the effective management of resources including financial expenditure and compliance with financial regulations
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* Yearly incremental salary increases for first 4 years
* Very attractive relocation package, if required
* Fantastic pension
* The opportunity to be part of something truly innovative
If you are interested in this phenomenal opportunity then please hit apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...