I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Southport, Merseyside, England
Are you interested in working in a challenging and fulfilling new Care Home Manager position in the North West?
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an excellent client in the North West who pride themselves on providing high quality care to their residents. This lovely Care Home in Southport provides excellent care for its elderly residents. The home already has fantastic relationships with the local community and CQC.
* You will be managing the day to day duties and administrative functions of the care home
* You will influence first-hand the attainment of budgeted financial performance and exercising sound cost management across the home
* Duties will include staff management including supervisions, appraisals and identifying training needs
* You will also be ensuring the home is compliant with all statutory and legal requirements and be the registered manager with CQC for the home.
* You should be an inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style
* For this role, it would be preferable should you have an NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management, as well as being a registered manager in the past.
* This role is offering a fantastic salary of around £30,000 dependent upon experience
* Fantastic opportunities for further development and progression
* Generous holidays package
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash**
Keywords: Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Care, CQC, Southport, Merseyside, Elderly, Dementia
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd January 2018
£ 60,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd January 2018Closes 22nd February 2018Ref GG/HQ00019922
Nursing Home Manager (Nursing & elderly care) Location- Bristol &...