I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Position: Care Manager- Mental Health Services- Coventry-£20-30K
Service: 2 Small Residential forensic services and a small domiciliary service
Hours: Monday Friday
My client is currently looking for a Care Manager to oversee 2 small residential services and a small domiciliary service. The residential services are both based in the Coventry area and are described as forensic mental health. As the Care Manager you will have a thorough understanding of the mental health act and DOLS along with a background within this field.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the services. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the small services and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• Experience with patients who may exhibit challenging behaviour, through personality disorders, forensic history and learning disabilities
• RMA qualified equivalent qualifications
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• In-depth knowledge on the mental health act and DOLS
• Experience with adult psychiatric specialities including forensic services for people with mental illness and a history of serious offences, prison health and specialist mental health services for those with neurodevelopmental disorders including learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary up to £20-£30k- Negotiable depending on experience
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Apply
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref BBBH449
Stephen James Consulting are excited to be recruiting for an Area Support Manager, covering 6 Care Homes, based in the North West /...
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...