I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Slough, Berkshire, England
Are you experienced in Dementia Care? Do you want to build on those skills, whilst providing a high standard of care, in a beautiful setting? Are you a qualified RGN?
Amber Mace currently have a position available for a Clinical Lead Nurse (Paying up to £17.50 P/H)- With one of most respected providers in the region!
The company is an amazing company, with a portfolio of over 30 homes, all catered to elderly residents - mostly living with dementia.
The home is currently rated Good' in the latest CQC report. The successful CQC report is a great achievement, brought about from the dedication of the company and team involved! Unfortunately the current Clinical Lead has left with short notice, meaning we need a strong Clinical Professional to come in and get the home back on track.
This company offers some industry-leading benefits and development, such as their amazing Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Free meals/refreshments, and much more!
To summarise, we're offering:
• Up to £36K P/A
• A fantastic bonus scheme
• Top-quality Training and Development
• A variety of benefits (Retail Vouchers, Pension, Savings bonus + Much More!)
• The chance to progress yourself within a fantastic elderly nursing home
In return for this amazing package, the home are looking for somebody who can:
• Administer drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers, nurses and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• Develop relationships with key members of the community, to help raise the home's profile and brand
• Creating and managing staff rotas
And who will have the following requirements:
• An RGN with current NMC registration
• Previous experience with Mental Health, and Dementia nursing homes.
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Jordan Race at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...
London, Greater London, England£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref 12012018
Job Purpose The purpose of the role is to engage with the service-user client base - predominantly adult residents (aged 18 to 65) ...