I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
£45,000 plus package
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager / Inspector to join a developing care organisation. My client is looking for somebody to join their existing development and compliance team to assess all their services across South and South Wales. The Compliance Inspector will champion compliance with a hands-on approach to achieve and exceed high standards of care across all services, provide written reports to managers highlighting needs of improvement and support the senior management team.
I am looking for candidates with a vast knowledge of Regulation and the inspection methodology applied by either the Care Quality Commission or the Care Social Services Inspectorate Wales along with;
• Ideally a degree in Health and Social Care (desirable)
• Experienced in auditing/assessing quality in the adult social care sector
• Have Knowledge of health and safety legislation and successful completion of level 3 Health and Safety training course (as a minimum)
• Have a Flexible approach to working hours - able to work outside of normal hours
• Are able to travel, adapt and promote the Hallmark Care Homes culture
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary and great benefits including@
• 20 days holiday
• Company car or car allowance
• Life Assurance scheme
• Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers. (Optional)
• Workplace Pension
• Ongoing career training and development
for more information or to apply please call Mike at Purosearch Applyor email your CV to Apply
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 47000.00 - 47000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref BBBH449
Stephen James Consulting are excited to be recruiting for an Area Support Manager, covering 6 Care Homes, based in the North West /...