I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Deputy Nursing Manager - £35-38K - Oxford
Service: Elderly Nursing Home
Position: Deputy Nursing Manager
Salary: £35-38K P/A
Hours: Full Time (40hrs)
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursing Manager to work within an exceptional service situated in Oxford. This is a large sized home which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and living with dementia.
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Supporting the Home manager with daily duties
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Home Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Salary & package
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform
• Payment of DBS check
• Paid breaks
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Jordan Race at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
This position suitable for; Deputy Nursing Manager, Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, Nursing Home Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 51000 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref NRS-MGR
HOME MANAGER – Elderly Nursing Home STOCKPORT – CHESHIRE £51,000 per annum In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a prestigi...
London, Greater London, England£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref 12012018
Job Purpose The purpose of the role is to engage with the service-user client base - predominantly adult residents (aged 18 to 65) ...