I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sittingbourne, Kent, England
A fantastic opportunity for Deputy Manager has arisen to work for a highly regarded care home organisation who are renowned for delivering excellent levels of care. This is an award winning organisation who operate in across the U.K.
This vacancy is based in Kent for one of their beautifully designed care homes to an impeccable standard and will deliver best-in-class personalised care to elderly residents that require general nursing and dementia care.
As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the Nurses and support staff and developing their skills further. You will be a role model and mentor to any newly qualified Nurses that join the home and provide the Home Manager with strong support with the day-to-day running of the business. The ideal candidate must be nurse qualified and hold an active NMC pin.
The ideal Deputy Manager candidate for this position must:
- Be able to manage all aspects of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
- Be driven and motivated to provide excellent levels of care
- Possess confidence to lead and manage staff
- Have very good knowledge of CQC standards
- Have the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
-Eligibility to work within the U.K
- Valid RGN or RMN NMC Pin Code
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification practice with older people, ideally at Deputy Manager level
Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern and forward-thinking company that are incredibly passionate about caring for older adults within a 5* care setting. As Deputy Manager you can expect to receive strong support to progress to Home Manager level as the company care very much about career progression.
Our client are offering a generous basic package which includes an end of year performance bonus and attractive company benefits.
To make an application please call Tania on Applyto obtain her email address to safely forward your CV direct to his email inbox. If you prefer to register with CV-Library and share your CV via their portal please follow the link below.
Your CV is in safe hands! – You can trust Ranacare to provide you with full vacancy details including the name of our client before we submit your application. We pride ourselves on good ethics and ensure our client is the right match for you before submitting your interest to them. You can trust us to help protect your professional credibility. If you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, please get in touch.
Ref: DM/ KEN / TV
Redhill, Surrey, England£ 37000 - 42000 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th January 2018
£ 37000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th January 2018Closes 18th July 2018Ref MT372
We are recruiting for a Deputy Manager who is RGN qualified for either a part time or full time position for a lovely home in Surre...