I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Northumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England
Qualified Social Worker - FACT team - Northumberland - Up to £186 per day
Medicor Global is currently recruiting for a Locum Qualified Social Worker to work within the Northumberland area, our client is looking to recruit for their FACT (Family and Children's Trust) team.
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* Experience of undertaking Section 47 assessments
* Undertaking children and family assessments
* Children's current legislation
* Be able to case hold and complete reports to an excellent standard
* Be able to deal with duty cases
* Have strong knowledge of frontline children's services
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Ideally 24 months post qualifying experience within the relative team.
* Be fully registered with the Care Council for Wales
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
To discuss the role further or any other Qualified Social Care roles throughout the UK please contact Devon O'Neill on Applyor email Apply
**Earn up to £125 with our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme**
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.