I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England
Ilkley, West Yorkshire
£33,000 plus bonus
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will play a vital role in delivering a high quality service and developing our staff team.
The service provides expert care and support for people over the age of 65. They offer residential and respite care. We provide personalised care based on people's choices, needs and wishes.
• Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
• To oversee the service in the managers absence
• Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
• Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
• Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please call Shona at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 22nd December 2017Ref Req/461788
Deputy ManagerFull time Permanent Role£17 per hour + Excellent BenefitsAshton under Lyne - TamesideWe are looking for someone with ...