I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
We are currently recruiting for a Service Director (Personality Disorder) to join our expanding team within an independent Forensic Hospital. We work in partnership with the NHS to develop a range of excellent facilities for our patients and staff. Our people are what makes us unique and it is our shared values that ensures we provide the best care and environment for our patients and teams to thrive and develop and as a Service Director you will have a significant part to play in delivering those common goals.
The main purpose of a Service Director – Personality Disorder will be to develop, lead and manage the Personality Disorder service in the hospital whilst developing appropriate community based services in line with the Transforming Care Agenda. The successful Service Director candidate will lead a people focused culture that mirrors the values of the organisation which underpins the delivery of improving patient focused care.
Job Requirements of a Service Director – Personality Disorder
• Lead and co-ordinate nursing managers to ensure that all Nursing Services provided within the clinical area function effectively to meet individual patient needs.
• Ensure safe staffing levels are sufficient to meet the needs of the wards and are within staffing ladders and budget.
• Through ward managers ensure that all patients have up-to-date Individualised Care plans that take into account risk assessments and plan collaboratively with patients around there needs. Ensure these are regularly reviewed and evaluated alongside patients and Multidisciplinary teams.
• Ensure that all patients’ outcome measures are regularly updated as part of their Care Planning.
• Ensure all adverse and serious incidents (SI) are reported and subject to the appropriate level of review.
• Ensure that lessons learned from SI reviews are implemented into practice and embedded into culture.
• Participate in effectively auditing, updating and reviewing policies that relate to operational nursing and security of Cheswold Park Hospital.
• Monitor and review the use of restraint and seclusion within services ensuring that minimal restrictive practices apply in all circumstances of use.
• Lead on continually promoting positive and professional culture, in line with Francis recommendations of transparency and candour within the nursing workforce and challenging any aspects of culture that would have the potential of effecting patient care or stakeholder expectation.
• Ensure all Safeguarding procedures are followed and applied when required for the ward ensuring that all staff take appropriate and timely action where required and that all issues are well documented and opportunities for learning are implemented into practice and subsequently reviewed.
• Participate and lead on all CQC visits to the Wards, assist in the preparation of responses to reports and ensure an action plan is in place and acted upon within timescales.
Business requirement of a Service Director – Personality Disorder
• Must demonstrate awareness for the business and where it sits within the wider healthcare structures both regionally and nationally.
• Must promote positive, professional attitude and ensure others equally demonstrate the same by portraying self-awareness and a professional persona at all times.
• Contribute to patients’ social inclusion.
• Ensure the Hospital performs to agreed targets for financial performance and quality indicators.
• Provide leadership and direction for operations taking into account the need to maximise the business financial performance.
• Ensure an annual budget is presented to the Board.
• Manage the staffing teams effectively and in line with budgets.
• Regularly re-evaluate the staffing resource requirements to improve efficiencies.
• Adhere to the Delegate Authority instructions as issued by the Board from time to time.
• Proposals to spend capital monies are presented to the Board prior to entering any commitment with a provider.
• Develop a strategic plan for the Services.
In return we offer our Service Director the following benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive training packages to assist in the long term progression of your career
• Pin number renewal paid for
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Free use of the onsite gym
• Lucrative referral scheme for bringing like-minded people into the organisation
• Free Parking
• And much more
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourContractPosted 5th December 2017
£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th December 2017Closes 19th December 2017Ref HOW-GTS
We are working on behalf of a client within the Gateshead area who are looking to recruit a Housing Outreach Worker who has experie...