I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lewes, East Sussex, England
No Court Work - Family Support & Protection - Locu QSW - £35/hr
NonStop's client, based in the South East of England, is looking for Fully Qualified Social Workers to join their Family Support and Protection Team
- Qualified Social Worker
- Family Support & Protection Team
- Locum 6 Month or Permanent
- Small City 30 minutes from the Coast
- Lower Caseload
- Laptop and phone provided to all social workers
- Initial assessments, care proceeding and then passing the case onto the LAC Team
- 'Direct Working with Children' toolkit'; toys, books, pads etc. which will explain court proceedings to children
- Management team invest in Locum workers with support and training
Those with extensive experience may also be considered for a more senior role, meaning instant progression and a higher income.
If you are looking for a role with a more manageable caseload where you can deliver a high quality service to those around you in a lovely relaxed area a short distance from the coast, then click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop- Apply / Applyext. 3393