I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Domiciliary Care Manager- Shrewsbury - £25K-Learning Disabilities
•£25k salary plus benefits
• 39 hours a week
• Monday- Friday
• Mileage paid
Are you working in the learning disability sector? Are you looking for a new management role working Monday- Friday?
We are currently recruiting a Service Manager to run an Outreach Support Service in Shropshire. The Outreach Support Service provides care for up to 10 adults with acquired brain injury and learning disabilities, including people on the autistic spectrum. The Outreach Support Service currently operate in Wem, Oswestry, Whitchurch and Shrewsbury. The main office is based in Shrewsbury and mileage will be paid to travel to the different locations.
• Oversee a staff team of 4 senior support workers and up to 35 care workers
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Training and monitoring of staff members
• Conduct initial assessments and reviews of care
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
You will have:
• You will have experience of management including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with our Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally. Also key will be your skills interpreting key service and financial data in order to drive continuous improvement.
• You will share the companies values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride and our vision of a fairer, brighter future for everyone.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lindsay at Amber Mace on [... Click Apply...], or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...].