I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Durham, Durham, England
Search Consultancy is working with an authority in the North East to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Fostering and Adoption Team on a temporary basis. Successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Fostering and Adoption Teams. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Initial Assessments of families
* Recruit, assess and support prospective foster carers and adoptive parents and investigate their suitability to look after and bring up children.
* Finding out what appropriate personal skills and qualities they have, whether the home is suitable for children and if there is enough space
* interviewing prospective carers, finding out about the family history
* offering support to the families such as a training programme in preparation for fostering or adoption
* offer post adoptive or post fostering counselling, training and support as appropriate
* recording case work or writing assessment reports
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in children's social work.
This role is subject to HCPC registered, eligible to work in the UK, A full UK license holder, DBS and references
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on Applyfor further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age