I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Durham, Durham, England
Are you looking for the next step in your support worker career? Do you have experience working with children and young people and are looking for work? If so we may have the perfect role for you….We are looking for a team leader to work in one of our childrens homes in Durham. You will mainly be working with children aged 11 - 18 years old. For this position you will need an NVQ level 3 in Children and young people and also experience within a supervisor role.
The main aims of this role are…
- have input in the general running's of the home.
- To help create a dynamic, caring environment this supports all the aims and values of the residents.
- To be responsible for the Home achieving and maintaining the standards described in the National Minimum Standards (childrens Home Regulations) and any other current and relevant legislation
- To provide reports to the home manager on the performance of your colleagues & any other relevant matters and to ensure that all records are kept to a high standard.
- Produce rotas for all staff members.
- Staff appraisals & implement regular one to ones.
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of room for career progression.
If you are interested in this role can you please contact Claire at Randstad on Applyor apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 850 - 850 Per weekPermanentPosted 5th December 2017
£ 850 - 850 Per weekFull timePermanentPosted 5th December 2017Closes 2nd January 2018Ref TSLJM1289
Foster Carers, Manchester, LancashireMake a difference to a child’s life and become a Foster Carer for our private Fostering Agency...