I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lennoxtown, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
Nursing Home Manager Luxury Care Home (New Build - 95 Beds)
Package Details: Circa £50,000 p/a + Performance Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Stated Below)
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (Monday - Friday)
Location: Lennoxtown Glasgow
Compass Associates are exclusively recruiting for a valued client who is currently looking to recruit a Manager for their new 95 bedded service (opened 2017) based in the Lennoxtown area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of providing first class quality care, increasing occupancy & private self funding markets. The home has had its first inspection and requires a manager to focus and develop the quality grades within the service. The successful candidate will have to be passionate about taking the home forward and making the necessary changes within the home. In addition you will have proven experience in filling nursing home beds with a focus towards the self paying market .
The service is a purpose built property which will offer nursing and residential care to both older people & younger adults including Frail Elderly, Dementia and Learning Disabilities across four separate units. The home is finished to the most luxury of standards to ensure the best for all the residents, with attention to detail being seen throughout.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced home manager seeking a new challenge and a chance put their own stamp on the home. The candidate will be able to develop and maintain a excellent local reputation, while raising the quality standards.
- RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH nursing qualification.
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience dealing with large extensive budgets with full autonomy over EBITDA.
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Ability to increase occupancy & private self funding market)
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
- Learn from experiences - what worked, and what didn't and use this knowledge to educate our staff.
- Effective Communicator.
-Experience of partnership working and networking
- Marketing and public relations
- Competitive salary. (£50,000 p/a)
- Performance bonus. Upto £12000 Per Annum
- Instant Care Inspectorate Bonus (£4000)
- Excellent holiday allowance. (33 Days)
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free parking.
My client is looking to pay £50,000 p/a plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview. Overall my client is looking for an Enthusiastic, passionate and a strong leader to take the newly built home to the next phase. The successful will make a difference and create value.
** All enquiries & applications are treated fully confidential **
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £150 for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Launceston, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st December 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st December 2017Closes 1st January 2018Ref PERIPATETICMANAGERRMSW
PERIPATETIC MANAGER- SOUTH WEST BASED GROUP IN CORNWALL- ACROSS NURSING & RESIDENTIAL HOMES £ 40K This could be you - Are you a...