I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Poole, Dorset, England
QSW in Child Protection-Outstanding Ofsted-Join the Dream Team!
South West England
I am currently working with a Local Authority based in South West England, looking to employ qualified social worker to join their Child Protection and Edge of Care Team. They are looking to speak to candidates with solid and recent experience within Children Services.
In return, my Client is offering benefits which include:
* Capped case load of 15, meaning that you will not feel overwhelmed by workload and will be able to focus on each case and therefore, on providing a better service to the children and families;
* A long term contract of initial 6 months, with clear view of extension, which will provide you with stability of work and income;
* A small team consisting of 7 Social Worker, 1 Senior Practitioner and 1 Team Manager, meaning that you will receive property supervision and support;
* Senior Practitioner and Team Manager are non case holding, therefore will have time to support you in your work;
* Telephone interviews available, so that you do not have to spend much time and resources to come to the Local Authority and you can speak to the team and get a feel of it on the while you are at home;
If this sounds appealing to you, please do contact me by calling on Applyor emailing me on Apply
What NonStop Care offers you?
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
Alternatively, if you are not looking at the moment, please do share my contact details with your friends or colleagues who may be, as we do offer great referral incentives.
Ripley, Derbyshire, England£ 23.00 - 23.00 Per hourContractPosted 8th December 2017
£ 23.00 - 23.00 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 15th December 2017Ref JO0000001604
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...