I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
We are working on behalf of a client within the Gateshead area who are looking to recruit a Housing Outreach Worker who has experience working with vulnerable people who may be homeless or with complex needs.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will be on a contract/fixed term basis with potential for roles to be extended.
The successful candidate will provide effective support to vulnerable service users some with complex needs to enable independent living and prevent homelessness. There may be complex needs involved including housing support, domestic abuse, financial problems, substance misuse and mental health.
- Provide practical/emotional support assisting with issues around finances, health, personal safety, substance misuse and employment
Undertake practical support with clients to reduce the risk of -homelessness and promote independent living
- Use effective assessment to identify risks and undertake appropriate actions
- Develop effective support packages by completing assessments, support plans and support reviews
- Work in a multi agency framework, communicating with colleagues, professionals and clients
- Adhere to performance and monitoring requirements, complying with systems to monitor data and outcomes
- Knowledge of data protection, safeguarding and confidentiality
- Experience working with vulnerable and homeless people
- Ideally own transport, however not essential
- Qualification within the Housing Sector (not essential)
- Understanding of current welfare benefits and housing options
- Be IT literate and able to use Microsoft Software
- Effective communication and time management skills
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter if you are interested to Teagan Rice at Pin Point Recruitment
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 8th December 2017
€ 0 - 0 Per yearPart timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref HQ00076156
TTM Healthcare have been retained by one of Ireland's Largest organisations to recruit experienced Social Care Workers working with...
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref SHWDL01
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference? Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care org...