I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
Social Worker, Family Support Care Planning
£31,998 - £41,025
About the role:
* The Child Protection Teams (Family Support Care Planning Teams) work with all children where there is an identified risk and there is a multi-agency child protection plan, to ensure the child is no longer at risk and their needs are being met within the community.
* If that is not possible, care proceedings may be instigated. The teams will continue to work with children when a child protection plan is ended and the case is stepped down to Child in Need status.
* The teams will work with family/carers and other agencies to ensure identified needs are met. This intervention should be relatively short, up to six months or so with a view to closing the case or stepping down to team around the family service if required.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
* A Social Worker degree,
* HCPC registration
* You must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of working within children's social care.
What to expect:
* Competitive Salary
* £1000 Welcome payment
* £1000 Annual retention payment
* Annual leave up to 32 days
* Reimbursement of HCPC registration
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.