I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
Social Worker, LAC Team
£31,998 - £41,025
About the role:
* The Looked After Children (LAC) Team works with children whose long-term/permanent plan is to be looked after by the Local Authority for the duration of their childhood.
* The team is responsible for ensuring that all looked after children are visited, consulted and have robust care plans in place to ensure positive outcomes for their short, medium and long term future.
* This includes in particular their education, health (including emotional health) and plans about their permanent placement. As appropriate, children are moved into adoption or become subject of special guardianship or residence orders
Requirements of a Social Worker:
* A Social Worker degree,
* HCPC registration
* You must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of working within children's social care.
What to expect:
* Competitive Salary
* £1000 Welcome payment
* £1000 Annual retention payment
* Annual leave up to 32 days
* Reimbursement of HCPC registration
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.