I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Shipley, West Yorkshire, England
£28,000 - £30,000
Your job is to work as the Registered Manager for the service, you will be responsible for running a safe and effective service and achieve the right outcomes with CQC. You will also play a vital role in running a happy staff team to deliver the care to a high standard and work with staff to progress in their careers. As the Registered manager, it will also be part of your remit to grow the business, looking at taking on new packages and growing the number of hours, the service provides.
* Maintain the GOOD CQC rating and oversee the general running of the branch and its compliance
* Recruitment of new staff and retention of existing employees
* Assist the Director in growing the branch.
* Ensuring the care delivered is compliant with the KLOEs and CQC as well as the companies policies and procedures are adhered to
* Overseeing the daily operations of the branch
If you think this job is right for you please APPLY NOW! or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Charlotte at Search.
* Will have managerial experience working in a domiciliary environment
* Will have good communication skills both verbally and written
* Will have a Person Centred Approach to their practice
* Will hold your Level 5 in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
* Will have either been Registered with CQC in a previous position, or be able to become Registered.
If you think this job is right for you please APPLY NOW! or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Charlotte at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.