I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Social Worker, Fostering Assessment Team
Permanent London Borough of Redbridge Salary of £33,024 - £39,935 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a vacancy in Redbridge for a social worker to work within a fostering assessment team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £33,024 - £39,935 per annum.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Providing regular support and supervision for approved foster carers.
- Liaising with other professionals and agencies, setting up new placements for Looked After Children (LAC).
- Undertaking fostering duty on a rota basis.
- Providing reports for a range of review meetings
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.