I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Barking, Greater London, England
Senior Social Worker, Care Management
Permanent London Borough of Barking and Dagenham Salary of £43,525 per annum
As a senior social worker you will be working within a care management team based in Barkng. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Senior social worker duties include:
- Promoting service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing
- Working as part of multi agency teams providing seamless health and social care services
- Ensuring that risk management and adult safeguarding procedures are adhered to in social work practice. Be aware of any potential children's safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with children's social care services taking into account children's safeguarding procedures.
Requirements of the senior social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This senior social worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Ripley, Derbyshire, England£ 23.00 - 23.00 Per hourContractPosted 8th December 2017
£ 23.00 - 23.00 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 15th December 2017Ref JO0000001604
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...