I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Aylsham, Norwich, Norfolk, England
SUPPORT WORKER - Learning Disabilities (£9 - £18 per hour):
WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WORKER FOR PEOPLE WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES?
HAMILTON CROSS Support Workers regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
SUPPORT WORKER rates £9 - £18 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Support Workers / Carers / HCAs, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with personal independence, mobility, moving and handling.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Support Worker in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of Support Workers / HCAs / Carers
- Annual training
If you have experience working in care as Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
Ref: Support Aylsham
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref SHWDL01
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference? Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care org...
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 8th December 2017
€ 0 - 0 Per yearPart timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref HQ00076156
TTM Healthcare have been retained by one of Ireland's Largest organisations to recruit experienced Social Care Workers working with...