I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Nurse Unit Manager
Hours: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £17/Hour
Are you an experienced Nurse/Unit Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse looking to take the next step in your career? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
My client is a state of the art nursing home located within Cambridge offering high quality nursing care and support that really makes a difference.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse with previous leadership experience to work closely alongside the Management team in the successful day-to-day running of the home. You will be responsible for the overall running of the unit, ensuring all regulatory standards of being adhered to. You will ideally come from a residential/elderly care environment and be clinically strong with a valid nursing PIN.
The Role of Unit Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Unit Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified)
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly residential care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
In return, my client will offer a very competitive hourly rate up of £17/Hour + annual leave, pension, healthcare and childcare benefits.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Ryan at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
Ref: J30179 RH
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 22nd December 2017Ref Req/461788
Deputy ManagerFull time Permanent Role£17 per hour + Excellent BenefitsAshton under Lyne - TamesideWe are looking for someone with ...