I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Deputy Manager - £30-34k - Bishop's Cleeve
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a Nursing Home close to Bishop's Cleeve, paying an annual salary of £30-34k.
This is medium-sized, modern home that provides excellent residential and nursing care for the elderly. It is located in a quiet residential area, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The home also employs a dedicated activities coordinator team that arrange fun and fulfilling projects and days out for the elderly residents.
As Deputy Manager, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from an elderly/dementia Care background at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN. (RGN or RMN)
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in Elderly Care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage of £30-34k dependent on experience.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 22nd December 2017Ref Req/461788
Deputy ManagerFull time Permanent Role£17 per hour + Excellent BenefitsAshton under Lyne - TamesideWe are looking for someone with ...