I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a medium sized care provider that specialise in care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Commissioning Relationships Manager to join their established team of professionals, covering a large expanse across the Midlands to as far north as Lancashire.
They are currently experiencing large volumes of growth - this is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Build relationships with external stakeholders in order to help achieve and maintain company growth - Tenders will be a large part of this position
* You will be the first point of contact for all commissioner enquiries that are received thorough to head office, website enquiries or ad hoc requests for information around voids, indicative costs and the types of services we offer.
* You will engage with this stakeholder making the enquiries and forward on the details to the relevant regional manager / Director so that they can follow up with assessment and assess the suitability of the enquiry
* Experience with business development and/or operations
* Level 5 or equivalent
* Experience working with learning disabilities
* IT literate
* Be a driver
* A detailed understanding of all commissioning models being used to procure service delivery
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 + Car allowance
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: AMC - CRM - 28113
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Launceston, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st December 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st December 2017Closes 1st January 2018Ref PERIPATETICMANAGERRMSW
PERIPATETIC MANAGER- SOUTH WEST BASED GROUP IN CORNWALL- ACROSS NURSING & RESIDENTIAL HOMES £ 40K This could be you - Are you a...