I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Hourly rate: £8.35 per hour
Hours: 3 night 1 week, 4 nights the next (repeated rota)
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Jesmond, and require NIGHT Care Assistants for a permanent Full Time role.
We are looking for someone like you: Enthusiastic, Reliable and Honest to support people in residential & home care.
* Friendly and supportive team
* Flexible working hours
* Offer on-going training and professional development
* Career development
* Good rates of pay
* Paid holiday
* Annual refresher training
* Employee recognition
* Opportunity to study for Health and Social Care.
The type of care a Care Worker will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
* Personal Care (provide a shower, bath, changing pads etc.)
* Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, preparing and cooking meals
The company will be happy to develop people:
* Who have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
* Who have a can do, positive attitude
* Who have the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
* Who have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
* Who enjoys a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
* Who can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support.
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* Passion for delivering high levels of care
* Good numeric and literacy skills
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Caring attitude
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
* Supportive and patient
* Reliable and punctual
* Willingness to develop new skills (to NVQ 2/3)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 850 - 850 Per weekPermanentPosted 5th December 2017
£ 850 - 850 Per weekFull timePermanentPosted 5th December 2017Closes 2nd January 2018Ref TSLJM1289
Foster Carers, Manchester, LancashireMake a difference to a child’s life and become a Foster Carer for our private Fostering Agency...