I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Are you a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin Number considering a career with a well-established domiciliary care company committed to providing quality care to a range of clients in the community? Hartwig Care Ltd is a London-based, domiciliary care provider and support adults with different levels of care.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced full-time Adult RGN with experience in caring for adults with long-term conditions and supporting them to remain in their own home. You must have up-to-date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance. You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/MCA and the Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
The main function of this role is to:
- Take responsibility for the well-being of our clients
- Deliver clinical guidance and training to our team to ensure safe care delivery to our clients
- Monitor and audit medication administration to ensure safety and to conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate personalised care plans together with our client’s Care Managers
- Liaise with other health care professionals in the community
Ideally you will have experience of working in the community and to be considered for this role you will need to have a:
- Valid NMC Pin Number
- Demonstrable passion for caring for people whilst maintaining their independence
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team and to promote excellent client relationships
- A commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
• Training and development opportunities
• Career progression
• Childcare voucher scheme
You will also be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check