I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Are you dedicated Support Worker looking for part time / full time hours in residential /community settings in North and North West London? We will offer you a job with shifts booked according to your availability!
As a support worker you will be paid £8.50 - £9.50 p/h depending on availability, qualification and experience.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in Health and Social Care is essential
- To support Service Users in residential settings and it the community
- To provide flexible and supportive services
- To work within the context of organizational policies and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- To work in partnership with service users, the team, the organization and the wider
- To promote equality and diversity within the service and the wider community.
- Support Service Users to take control of their lives and to maximize their inclusion and
participation in the community according to their needs, wishes and preferences.
- To support Service Users to access a range of opportunities, activities and experiences
- To support Service Users to monitor their health and well-being and to support them with developing and maintaining independent living skills.
- Attend all statutory training and comply with legislation requirements.
- Support Service Users to reach their full potential.
- To always respect the service user, their dignity and choice.
Benefits for you:
-Good rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Great opportunity for progression
- Free training
- Company pension
No two days are the same; no two clients are the same!
To apply please contact Anne Connaughon on Applyor email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Reading, Berkshire, England£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 8 - 9.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref SHWDL01
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference? Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care org...
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 8th December 2017
€ 0 - 0 Per yearPart timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 5th January 2018Ref HQ00076156
TTM Healthcare have been retained by one of Ireland's Largest organisations to recruit experienced Social Care Workers working with...
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourContractPosted 5th December 2017
£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th December 2017Closes 19th December 2017Ref HOW-GTS
We are working on behalf of a client within the Gateshead area who are looking to recruit a Housing Outreach Worker who has experie...