I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Guildford, Surrey, England
Adults Commissioning Manager
Surrey (Location Flexible)
The location and base of this role is flexible and will be discussed at interview. As a Commissioning manager you will be managing a team based in a Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £43,638.
About the role:
* An exciting opportunity has arisen within Adult Social Care for a Commissioning Manager.
* You will be working closely with local partners and CCG colleagues across the Frimley Health System to shape the local integration agenda.
* To take lead responsibility for the development, management and improvement of commissioning services across a range of specialist areas or business units in Adult Social Care.
Requirements of the Commissioning Manager:
* Degree or equivalent, or significant vocational experience showing development in a series of progressively more demanding relevant work/roles.
* Professional qualification or evidence of high level understanding of relevant business disciplines.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally with a relevant social work, occupational therapy, other associated health care, qualification or a relevant commissioning qualification.
* Social workers and Occupational Therapists must maintain their current registration with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and adhere to the HCPC standards for conduct, performance and ethics.
What to expect:
* 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
* Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
* A wide variety of training and development opportunities
* Flexible working options
* Commitment to Career Progression
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
* Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Ripley, Derbyshire, England£ 23.00 - 23.00 Per hourContractPosted 8th December 2017
£ 23.00 - 23.00 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 8th December 2017Closes 15th December 2017Ref JO0000001604
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...