I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Folkestone, Kent, England
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's most reputable care providers who have an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager to join one of their homes in Folkestone. This company have an excellent reputation for providing person centred care and have an unrivalled reputation in the Care sector. As a Manager, you will be running the day to day operations as well as taking a more strategic approach to the overall management. The client group for these services is Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs.
Service Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing Learning Disability services
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy
* Experience of line managing a team
* NVQ 4 or above
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Deputy Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Launceston, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st December 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st December 2017Closes 1st January 2018Ref PERIPATETICMANAGERRMSW
PERIPATETIC MANAGER- SOUTH WEST BASED GROUP IN CORNWALL- ACROSS NURSING & RESIDENTIAL HOMES £ 40K This could be you - Are you a...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...