I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chorleywood, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England
Nursing Home Manager wanted- £45k, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. This is a small nursing home and offers nursing and dementia care.
What are they looking for?
* You might be a Deputy manager looking for a new challenge
* You might be a Home Manager looking for a change of direction
* Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
* You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
* Experience in managing staff teams
The successful applicant will;
* Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment, 2 years + ideally
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have a clean DBS
* Qualified RGN/RMN/RN registered
* Live within a commutable distance of Chorleywood
* 40-44 hours per week/ Full time
* Increasing standards of care and kindness
* Increasing occupancy and profitability
* Operating efficiency
* Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Deputy Manager, Chorleywood
Launceston, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st December 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st December 2017Closes 1st January 2018Ref PERIPATETICMANAGERRMSW
PERIPATETIC MANAGER- SOUTH WEST BASED GROUP IN CORNWALL- ACROSS NURSING & RESIDENTIAL HOMES £ 40K This could be you - Are you a...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...