I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Durham, Durham, England
Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Contract Officer to join our expanding team in the Durham area. This contract starting in December 2017 as soon as possible and will last until the end of July 2018, subject to review.
Salary: £16.97 - 17.84 per hour depending on experience
Hours: 9am to 5pm, however you might be required to work outside these hours
In this position, you will help unemployed service users to improve their skills and more into employment, training and education.
Duties and responsibilities of the Contract Officer:
* Engaging with appropriate groupings of partners or sub-contractors
* Managing contracting with sub-contractors
* Ensuring appropriate and accurate data collection, recording and monitoring
* Ensuring resources are maximised and financial claims are compiled and submitted within deadlines
* Preparing and presenting reports on progress
The ideal Contract Officer will:
* Minimum Level 4 qualification
* Have a range of experience in implementing successful projects to timescales and achieving targets
* Experience of managing externally funded programmes
* Experience of contract management
* Proven track record of working with partners to effect change
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Anca at the Manchester Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age