I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Darlington, Durham, England
Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our expanding team in the Darlington area. This contract starting as soon as possible and will last until the end of December 2017, subject to review.
Salary: £10.45 - £10.90 per hour depending on experience
Hours: 30h/week or 18.5h/week on a rota system for Bank Holidays, evenings, weekends, waking and sleep in nights
In this position, you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities in various settings enabling them to maintain and further develop skills to maximise independence and to ensure their needs are assessed and met. You will be supporting clients to live in their own home and access their local community by providing both personal and practical support to people with a variety of needs including some behavioural issues and complex physical needs.
Duties and responsibilities of the Support Worker:
* Assist in the implementation of the care plan and through daily observation and recording provide information regarding service user progress
* Assist the service user to deal with behavioural problems and work to meet the emotional and social needs of service users
* Contribute to the movement and handling of individuals to maximise their physical comfort, helping to improve and maintain mobility through exercise, and the use of mobility appliances
* Responsible for physical, social and personal care tasks helping service users to maintain contact with family, friends and community, assisting with shopping and recreation and creating a supportive, homely, enabling atmosphere where service users can achieve maximum independence
Benefits of the Support Worker will include:
* A formal induction programme
* Ongoing training and development with the aim to achieve NVQ Level 2 in Care
* Regular management supervision
* Committed recruitment consultant
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Anca at the Manchester Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourContractPosted 5th December 2017
£ 11.05 - 11.05 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 5th December 2017Closes 19th December 2017Ref HOW-GTS
We are working on behalf of a client within the Gateshead area who are looking to recruit a Housing Outreach Worker who has experie...