I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
Non-Clinical Unit Manager
£13.80 - £19.75 ph Dependent On Experience
Salary is dependent on experience, qualifications and capabilities
About the role
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
* It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we're looking for
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
* You'll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
* An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families
What's in it for you?
* Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
* A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
* 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* Child care voucher scheme
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Free uniform
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
About the home
Edmund House is close to Ashby High Street and local transport links. It offers residential and dementia care.
Edmund House has a beautifully spacious and well-appointed interior. Our private bedrooms have en-suite facilities and residents requiring larger living space can choose one of our premium rooms, some of which have their own front door and garden area. There are lots of places for residents and visitors to spend time together, with refreshments provided.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th December 2017
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th December 2017Closes 22nd December 2017Ref Req/461788
Deputy ManagerFull time Permanent Role£17 per hour + Excellent BenefitsAshton under Lyne - TamesideWe are looking for someone with ...
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...