I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Full Time Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
Medicare First is currently looking for Multiple dynamic, highly skilled, experienced and expert individuals to deliver a truly outstanding service in the R&A team.
The successful candidate will be working for the Children Social Care Referral & Assessment team. We are looking for confident and skilled Qualified social workers who are determined to achieve the best for Children.
The rate for this role ranges between £28 to £32 per hour (Umbrella rates)
Duties Of The Roles:
- They will look at transferable skills so for example candidates that are coming from Childrens.
- Experience in the Care Act, Support Plans,
- Safeguarding experience.
- Managing caseloads
Requirements of the roles:
- HCPC Registered
- Minimum 1 years post qualifying experience
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
Benefits of this role:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and easy registration process
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Rochelle on Apply
*If you know anyone who may be interested and meets the requirements of this role we offer an excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral.*