I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
I am currently working with a national care provider to help recruit a Registered Manager for one of their supported living services in Leeds. The service supports individuals with Autism, and has a NAS accreditation. You will be supported by a Deputy Manager and a senior support worker.
The company are looking for someone who has experience of working specifically with Autism, who is passionate about this client group and is analytical in regards to the individual needs of each client. The person needs previous experience of being in a management role and needs to be already Registered with CQC or able to apply for registration. You will provide personalised support to the service users, and develop a community based support service. You will enable service users to lead fulfilling and valued lives, maintain their tenancies, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes.
The Registered Manager will lead, coordinate and supervise the team to achieve the highest standards of practice, customer care and positive outcomes. In addition, you will be expected to carry out direct support with service users, work professionally alongside the multi-disciplinary team and work closely in liaison with families, carers and the local community.
* Salary: £24,097 - £27,091
* Full time position of 37.5 hours a week. Primary working hours will be during office hours, however the Service Manager will be required to work a minimum of one evening a week and will take part in the local duty rota which covers weekends and bank holidays. The post holder may be required to participate in an on-call rota for which an allowance will be paid.
* 30 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
Key skills and Competencies:
* Registered Managers Award (or willingness to work towards this within an agreed timescale)
* At least one year experience of supervising staff and managing a team
* Ability to articulate and communicate a progressive vision for the delivery of services for adults with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
* Ability to build relationships with staff, service users, family members, commissioners and CQC and making sure they fully understand the needs of every tenant
* Excellent communication skills and ability to manage complaints
* Experience in recruitment, induction, retention and deployment of all staff
* Ability to carry out comprehensive assessment of individual's care and support needs including risk assessment
* Personal resilience and ability to manage a challenging workload and competing priorities.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCCS: RMBC - 2711
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Launceston, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st December 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st December 2017Closes 1st January 2018Ref PERIPATETICMANAGERRMSW
PERIPATETIC MANAGER- SOUTH WEST BASED GROUP IN CORNWALL- ACROSS NURSING & RESIDENTIAL HOMES £ 40K This could be you - Are you a...