I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Relief Care Home Manager (Peripatetic)
Salary: Competitive + range of benefits & car/allowance
Our person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
We are now recruiting a Relief Manager to support the Home Managers across the region in all aspects in the day-to-day running of Orchard Care Homes.
If you have previous managerial experience in a similar setting and supervisory management experience with practice knowledge of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs we would like to hear from you.
Orchard Mission: To be at the Heart of the Community
It’s the attitude you can bring to Orchard Care Homes that we value. We set our standards high and we are looking for enthusiastic people to continue making our homes a rewarding and enjoyable place to live and work.
Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care, ensuring that we are meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
You will be expected to;
• Monitor and evaluate the care delivered to residents; checking legal requirements are met along with the high levels expected within Orchard Care Homes.
• Take on the Registered Manager status as required and be geographically mobile
• Lead and develop a team of care staff with fairness, transparency and an inclusive approach
• Induction and training of newly appointed staff, ensuring that the home is a friendly supportive working environment
• Commitment to complete all training relevant to your role to ensure continual professional development
You will also possess;
• Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
• Influencing and motivations skills (being able to work as part of a team is vital)
• Excellent understanding of the all regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained
• Results focused recognising the commercial aspects of a Manager’s role
• RMA in Management/equivalent or be working towards
What we offer in return
By choosing Orchard Care Homes you are joining a progressive and ambitious group of care homes located across the United Kingdom. We are driven to provide the very best standards of care and quality within our homes, and to recruit the very best professionals to our company. As such we offer;
• Competitive salary
• Bonus Scheme
• Ongoing training
• Career development opportunities
• Refer a friend scheme
• Comprehensive Induction
• Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
• Pension Scheme
Apply today with your CV, or visit our website to find out more.
Ref: Competitive salary + benefits + car/allowance
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
£ 36000 - 36001 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th January 2018Ref J36589
Role: Children's Home ManagerLocation: WolverhamptonSalary: £36,000Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?Are you an exp...
Launceston, Cornwall, England£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearPermanentPosted 1st December 2017
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPosted 1st December 2017Closes 1st January 2018Ref PERIPATETICMANAGERRMSW
PERIPATETIC MANAGER- SOUTH WEST BASED GROUP IN CORNWALL- ACROSS NURSING & RESIDENTIAL HOMES £ 40K This could be you - Are you a...