I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
A brilliant and new opportunity with a lovely, medium sized company that specialise in supported living and residential care for adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours, physical disabilities and associated mental health conditions. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced individual to join their company as an Area Manager. The successful applicant would join their established team of professionals in the South Yorkshire area. As a company they pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of Senior Service Managers and Service Managers across the region
* Implement, maintain and look to improve quality standards set out by CQC
* Evaluating the current environment and identify potential business growth areas
* Utilising existing relationships whilst looking to developing strong new relationships with key stakeholders and commissioners within the area
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff in all services under your remit
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Must have experience with Supported Living and/or Residential
* Must have previous management experience
* Ideally NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
* A dynamic can do attitude
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Qualifications in Nursing, Social work, Occupational Therapy etc would be looked upon favourably
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
* 25 days holiday, rising to 30 day after 5 years
* Up to 4% matching pension
* Death in service
* Mileage paid for travel from set office base
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JOHA - AMLDON -2411