I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Are you an experienced Carer, looking to develop your career?
Kingston Noble are currently working with an established residential/care provider with homes across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Care Assistant to join an existing dedicated team working within a prestigious elderly care home in Stafford.
A 70-bedded state of the art home situated in Stafford, providing residential, dementia and respite care. A purpose built home designed to offer the best of care to all residents, on site services include two café bars, a cinema, a library on every floor, and a piano lounge to name but a few. Bedrooms are spacious, have walk-in wet rooms, flat screen TVS and DVD players, with plenty of room for personal keepsakes, photos and ornaments.
* Provide person centred and personal care to residents in all aspects of their daily living
* Create and manage the working rota, determining which member of the care team assists which resident
* Supporting residents at meal times, in accordance with their individual needs
* Contribute fully to team working, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly
* Take reasonable care of equipment used to carry out tasks, including general cleanliness and advising on any faults or the need for maintenance or replacement
* Practice safe systems of work across the range of tasks and in particular moving and handling of loads, by assessing risk and having due regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
* Understand personal responsibilities with regard to Health and Safety at Work legislation, particularly in relation to moving and handling of residents and fire safety and evacuation procedures
* Take an active interest in your personal and professional development by, contributing to supervision and appraisal meetings, attending team meetings and training
* Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
* Develop positive professional relationships with residents, visitors and colleagues
* Minimum 12 months UK based care experience
* Personal Care
* NVQ level 2
* NVQ level 3
In return our client offer's:
* 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (including public holidays), pro rata
* Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
Immediate start available subject to a successful interview, DBS and references.
Guildford, Surrey, England£ 11.00 - 19.50 Per hourTemporaryPosted 20th November 2017
£ 11.00 - 19.50 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 20th November 2017Closes 18th December 2017Ref HCA-ND-GUILD
We are currently looking for Carers who are looking for agency vacancies within a number of nursing and residential homes across Gu...