I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Herne Bay, Kent, England
Our Fostering & Adoption recruitment team are a specialist team recruiting permanent fostering professionals into the Independent and Private sector.
We are currently working with an Independent Fostering Agency (IFA) client based in KENT to recruit a Team Manager for a permanent post.
Our client was rated outstanding in their Ofsted Inspection report, and is looking for experienced manager OR Deputy to support and lead their KENT office.
Essential attributes for the role:
• HCPC recognised qualification in Social Work;
• Hold or be working towards a Level 5 Diploma (or NVQ level 4) in management;
• Minimum of TWO years’ experience of family placement and/or children’s services at a senior level;
• HCPC Registered;
• Holder of full UK Driving Licence;
• An excellent knowledge of relevant legislation including Children’s Act 1989; Children’s and Families Act 2014; Care Standards Act 2000; National Minimum Standards (2002); Fostering Services Regulations (2002, 2013); Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families.
Benefits and Package
• £43,000 + (negotiable) + Benefits
Why Sugarman Social Work?
• We are the number 1 specialists recruiter for the recruitment of Fostering professionals in the UK
• Large network of clients including National and Family run IFA’s
• Preferred supplier to NHS Trust and Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies
• 26 years medical recruitment experience
• Dedicated and experienced Senior Consultant to guide you from start to finish
• Quick and easy registration process – with a dedicated Compliance Manager
• Faster DBS service
• Access to jobs the moment they become live
How to register
• You can call us on Apply
• You can apply directly through the advert
• You can email Apply
• We will need to obtain your most up to date CV
Sugarman Group is a specialist Social Work Consultancy with 26 years experience in the Social Care Sector. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Social Work roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced CRB check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourContractPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 20th November 2017Closes 27th November 2017Ref JO0000001452
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...