I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Care Manager - Wootton-under-Edge - £55k
Are you an experienced Care Manager looking for a new challenge, or a deputy ready to make the next step in their career? Call me, Charlotte at Amber Mace, on Applyto begin the next journey in your career! An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a medium-sized nursing home in the quiet residential area of Wootton-under-Edge.
The home has a modern and comfortable design throughout, with well-equipped bedrooms and beautifully landscaped gardens. The home also employs an in-house specialist chef who prepares fresh and nutritional meals that adhere to the resident's dietary requirements and tastes.
You will supervise and lead an experienced and friendly multi-disciplinary team and will assist in the recruitment and retention of staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, and ensure CQC regulations are adhered to and improved where needed.
As Care Manager, you will be able to:
• Effectively market the home and increase occupancy
• Recruit, induct and train staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Develop links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
What's in it for you?
• Fantastic salary of up to £55k, plus a company benefits package
• Exciting Incentives
• Career progression and opportunities are plentiful as you will be joining a large and well-renowned care provider
The successful candidate for the Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN OR NVQ Level 4 in H&S Care
• Registered Manager's Award Level 4 OR Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, OR willingness to study for one.
• Experience managing or deputising a Nursing Home
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact me, Charlotte at Amber Mace, on Applyor email your CV to Apply.