Care Manager - Near Whitchurch - Up to £45k
Are you a Deputy Manager looking to take a step up into a Registered Manager role? Or a Care Manager that is looking to work in a fully compliant care home? If so, please read on and apply below…
We are currently recruiting a Manager for a home near Whitchurch which currently has a good CQC report across the board. The team within this home have worked incredibly well together over the last year to achieve great results. The home is fully staffed and does not have problems with recruitment and the last CQC report explains how well the staff within the service have cared for the residents living there.
The company who own this home are extremely supportive, they are not a large provider which enables them to provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff.
This is a nursing home, however nurse and none-nurse manager will be considered for this position!
As the Care Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties as Care Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven management experience in a similar care environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
In return, my client is offering a salary in the region of £45K and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lindsay at Amber Mace on Apply
or email an up to date CV to Apply