I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lymington, Hampshire, England
Are you experienced in Dementia Care? Do you want to build on those skills, whilst providing a high standard of care, in a luxury setting? Are you ready to work in an outstanding high-end home?
Amber Mace currently have a position available for a Dementia Specialist (Paying up to £55K + Bonus!)- With one of most respected providers in the region!
The company is an amazing, family-run company, with a portfolio of several homes, all catered to elderly residents' - mostly living with dementia.
The home is currently rated Good' in overall, and even has an outstanding included in the CQC report. This alone should speak volumes about the quality of the home, and the dedication from the company and team involved!
This company offers some industry-leading benefits and development, such as their amazing Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Free meals/refreshments, and much more! These benefits add up to an approximate £10,000 Per Year!
To summarise, we're offering:
• Up to £55K P/a
• A fantastic bonus scheme
• Top-quality Training and Development
• A variety of benefits (Child Care, Pension, Support Line + Much More!)
• The chance to progress yourself within a Luxury dementia home
In return for this amazing package, the home are looking for somebody who can:
• Administer drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers, nurses and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• Develop relationships with key members of the community, to help raise the home's profile and brand
• Creating and managing staff rotas
And who will have the following requirements:
• A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
• Previous experience with Mental Health, and Dementia nursing homes.
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Flexibility - there will be some weekend work, occasional night visits and on-call duties.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Jordan Race at A