I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Are you caring, considerate and compassionate? Are you looking for a new challenge that involves supporting children between the ages of 5-18? If you have answered then I need you to help support children with autism to change their lives.
Benefits for you:
* Varied shift pattern- earlies, lates and long days
* On-site parking
* Free professional development training
* Following and adhering to care plans
* Providing personal care when required (toileting, feeding, bathing)
* Carrying out arts and crafts activities
* Assisting with the day to day running of the children's homes
* Level 3 children and young people's workforce (preferred)
* Six months care experience (essential)
* Driver required due to the nature of the location
If this has caught your attention call Orwa today on Applyfor an informal chat. Know someone who would be perfect at this role? Refer them to us today and you can be with the chance of winning a reward
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.