I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Senior Care Assistant
You're a caring person with a can-do attitude. You already have experience supporting people in care. You've got the confidence to lead a care team and act as champion for the safety and dignity of residents. You'll hold a current SVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification with a willing to undertake SVQ Level 4. To you, caring is more than just a job. It's a chance to use your compassion and skills - to make a real difference.
As a key member of the care team, you'll put residents at the heart of everything we do. You'll be happy to go the extra mile to make sure individual residents receive high quality care in a safe, dignified way. You'll lead by example, supporting and inspiring your team to deliver the very best standards of care.
* To assist with the creation and maintenance of Care Plans and to ensure that these are followed and evaluated at regular intervals
* To assist with the training of all grades of staff where appropriate and identify any training which staff would find beneficial
* To maintain effective communications with residents and relatives and involve them in all decisions about their care
* To liaise with all care professionals as part of an effective multi-disciplinary approach to care
* To mentor staff and act as a role model through their work approach and professional behaviour
* Promote the professional image of the services through excellent communication, appropriate behaviour and professional appearance
* To review the content, relevance and accuracy of information documented by staff, includes care plans, training, accident / incident reporting and other records
* Report the condition of service users to medical staff and pass on instructions to other members of staff
* Ensure that staff are aware of daily changes in service users condition or treatment
* Ensure your own actions support equality, diversity and rights
* Act in ways that recognise the importance of people's rights, interpreting them in a way that is consistent with procedures
* Respect the privacy, dignity, needs and beliefs of service users and carers
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Marc Valenti on Applyor send an up-to-date CV to Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Guildford, Surrey, England£ 11.00 - 19.50 Per hourTemporaryPosted 20th November 2017
£ 11.00 - 19.50 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 20th November 2017Closes 18th December 2017Ref HCA-ND-GUILD
We are currently looking for Carers who are looking for agency vacancies within a number of nursing and residential homes across Gu...