I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
Job Title: Home Manager
Location: Woodbridge, Nr Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Up to £45,000
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Home Manager within our client's attractive residential and nursing home based in a renovated farmhouse which has been purpose built for dementia residents. The home is set in attractive landscaped gardens and some of the old features inside the house have been kept which date back to the 1600's when it was first built.
Although set in the countryside, the home is a five-minute walk away from a train station, as well as being situated very near to Woodbridge and Ipswich.
This care home has been specifically designed with the residents' needs in mind; they provide residential, nursing, palliative and convalescent care are for elderly residents and those with dementia and physical disability. Staff morale is high and there is a very welcoming atmosphere to the home.
The service has achieved a good reputation, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives. The dignity and privacy of residents is at the core of the company's philosophy, taking a sensitive approach to personal needs and emotional well-being.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centered care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
* you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
* you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
* The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care
* Good working knowledge of CQC standards
* The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
* Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
* Eligibility to work within the U.K.
* Previous management/ leadership experience is essential for this position.
Employee Benefits include:
* 25 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
* An excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £40,000 plus an annual bonus.
* Medical Insurance
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref J89590
Are you an experienced domiciliary care manager or care co-ordinator looking for a career-defining opportunity?Our client is a succ...