I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
If you enjoy supporting Children and Young People to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work within the CAMHS service in Carlisle. As well as working with a leading CAMHS service in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate of up to £30 per hour.
You will be working alongside a supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role is challenging, it is rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
* Personal training and development
* Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
* Weekly payroll
* Competitive pay rates
* Working for a top local authority
* Close to shops, restaurants and main transport links
* All aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessment, rehabilitation and devising care plans.
* Contacting or visiting people who require assessments or reviews either for their current services or because of safeguarding issues.
* Prioritising work according to need.
* Managing an extensive amount of varying service user cases ensuring each is appropriately prioritised and dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
If you're looking to work in a leading CAMHS service in the Carlisle area within a lively environment then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, please get in contact with me on Applyor email today.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourContractPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 20th November 2017Closes 27th November 2017Ref JO0000001452
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...