I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
Would you be interested in joining and progressive, forward-thinking and rewarding company that are renowned for providing excellent quality care and superb staff benefits.
Domus are currently working exclusively on behalf of an excellent care organisation specialising in elderly, nursing and residential homes. This company offers superb financial and non-financial benefits for the successful candidate as well as great opportunities for progression within.
This lovely, large nursing home is modern and purpose built to provide excellent levels of care. They offer nursing, residential and respite care for elderly residents with Dementia, & Physical Disabilities. The home has a superb local links within the local community, and they have a dedicated team of professional trained nursing staff, care staff and ancillary staff, who all work together to provide care in a friendly and cosy atmosphere as well as providing a wide range of activities.
* Ideally you will be Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN) although not essential
* Must have been previously Registered to a service - ideally with a ?Good' CQC report
* Experience within a larger nursing home preferable with the ability to manage a large staffing team
* Must hold the ability to improve standards of care within a nursing home setting
* Salary circa £55K with potential flexibility
* Excellent & achievable bonus structure
* Contributory pension
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* Fantastic opportunities for progression
* Excellent health benefits
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash***
Keywords: Nurse, Elderly, RGN, RMN, Nursing Home, Nursing Home Manager, Bolton, Greater Manchester, Cheshire