I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Epping, Essex, England
Residential Home Manager (Dementia & Elderly Care)
Location - Epping, Essex
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000pa
Compass Associates are working with a well known chariable care provider in their recruitment for a Home Manager in Epping. The home is a medium sized elderly/ dementia care home.
We are seeking a Home Manager to report into the Regional Manager. The successful applicant would be expected to be able to work in a demanding environment with a passion for elderly frail and elderly dementia care.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior staff, volunteers and outside professional agencies.
- To be responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Support and work closely with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support, sensitive to individual need.
- Ensure the management of an effective system for the control and distribution of drugs and medication in accordance with procedures.
The Candidate (essential)
- Experience within a Home Manager position (2+ years)
- Leadership experience
- QCF/ NVQ level 4+
- Understanding of the compliance guidelines
- Understanding of Managing financial plans/budget
- Good communication skills
- Pro active person who is willing to take on different types of challenges
- Genuine passion for elderly & dementia care
This home is situated in Epping and is accessible from a variety of local areas including Romford, Harlow and Chelmsford.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well established charitable organisation that is keen to capture candidates looking to progress and advance their knowledge and career.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are Health Investor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.